CaPS provides a professional assessment of your current data privacy activities, articulates what is required to demonstrate compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and what is required to close any gaps identified in your organisation.
This process is collaborative and begins with a face to face meeting to obtain an in depth understanding of your unique operation, including what commercial relationships you have with third party outsource suppliers, including cloud based platforms for accounting, HR or customer relationship (CRM) purposes.
Our analysis report will:
- Detail current practices
- Assess the current practices against the requirements of the GDPR, especially in relation to the Principles of GDPR and the Rights of Data Subjects
- Provide key definitions and the responsibilities of Data Controllers/ Processors
- Identify remedial actions in relation to
- Business Process/ People and Legal
- Physical Security and,
- IT Environment considerations
- Provide recommendations to close the identified gaps.
This process takes on average 10 working days, depending on the scale and complexity of your operation and is conducted by a GDPR qualified consultant. We will contact third party outsourced solutions on your behalf to establish a compliant supply chain.