This online GDPR learning introduces you to the actions your business should consider taking in the event of a security incident that leads to a potential personal data breach. It will enable you to:
• Understand the meaning of a data breach as defined in UK law.
• Learn the timelines for reporting to the Regulator.
• Identify how data breaches occur.
• Identify and recall the 4 phases of a data breach management plan.
• Understand the points that need to be considered in your plan.
• Prepare a notification message for the Regulator.
• Identify the key points of a post event evaluation.